- Luxury Accommodation
- Fairmont Spa
- Tennis with Our Director of Operations
- Morning Run with Our General Manager in Parc Perdicaris
- Beach Buggy Adventure
- Exclusive Visit to the American Legation Museum
- The Secrets of Moroccan Basketry
- Tangier’s Traditional Nougat
- Bespoke Traditional Moroccan Beauty Rituals
- Dolphin and Whale Watching in Tarifa
- Villa Tour and Sunset Cocktails
- Exclusive Lunch or Dinner at Rohuna, a Horticulturalist’s Dream
- Authentic Lunch or Dinner with a Moroccan Family in Tangier
- Luxury Beach Picnic
- Scenic Picnic with Panoramic Views
- An Authentic Moroccan Cooking Immersion
- A Day of Sailing and Fishing Off Tangier’s Shores
- Location & Surroundings
- Contact Us
An Authentic Moroccan Cooking Immersion
Gain insights into market-to-table cooking and learn the art of preparing a traditional Moroccan fish tagine. You’ll explore the bounty on display at Tangier’s markets and enjoy privileged chef’s access to the Fairmont Tazi Palace Tangier kitchen.
It requires great ingredients to prepare great food. Your culinary adventure begins at the city’s main market, where one of our chefs shows you how to shop like a local and offers advice on spotting the freshest catch. Back at our kitchen, they’ll provide you with step-by-step preparation guidance.
When your tagine is ready, sit back and savour your creation. We’ll serve it in the setting of your choice, whether that’s the restaurant or under the stars on your private terrace.