- Luxury Accommodation
- Fairmont Spa
- Tennis with Our Director of Operations
- Morning Run with Our General Manager in Parc Perdicaris
- Beach Buggy Adventure
- Exclusive Visit to the American Legation Museum
- The Secrets of Moroccan Basketry
- Tangier’s Traditional Nougat
- Bespoke Traditional Moroccan Beauty Rituals
- Dolphin and Whale Watching in Tarifa
- Villa Tour and Sunset Cocktails
- Exclusive Lunch or Dinner at Rohuna, a Horticulturalist’s Dream
- Authentic Lunch or Dinner with a Moroccan Family in Tangier
- Luxury Beach Picnic
- Scenic Picnic with Panoramic Views
- An Authentic Moroccan Cooking Immersion
- A Day of Sailing and Fishing Off Tangier’s Shores
- Location & Surroundings
- Contact Us
Discovery and Photo Shoot in the Blue City of Chefchaouen
The fabled Blue City of Chefchaouen sits cradled in the Rif Mountains in the north of Morocco. The vibrancy of its medina, a maze of winding alleys and cobbled lanes lined by houses painted a vivid blue, is unparalleled anywhere else in the world.
Your excursion begins on the main square, Place Outa el Hammam, where the 15th-century kasbah (fort) houses a garden, a small gallery and the Ethnographic Museum. From there, your expert guide will reveal to you the secrets of the city’s history street by street, while a talented local photographer captures your amazement.
For price information and booking, please contact our concierge team.