- Luxury Accommodation
- Fairmont Spa
- Tennis with Our Director of Operations
- Morning Run with Our General Manager in Parc Perdicaris
- Beach Buggy Adventure
- Exclusive Visit to the American Legation Museum
- The Secrets of Moroccan Basketry
- Tangier’s Traditional Nougat
- Bespoke Traditional Moroccan Beauty Rituals
- Dolphin and Whale Watching in Tarifa
- Villa Tour and Sunset Cocktails
- Exclusive Lunch or Dinner at Rohuna, a Horticulturalist’s Dream
- Authentic Lunch or Dinner with a Moroccan Family in Tangier
- Luxury Beach Picnic
- Scenic Picnic with Panoramic Views
- An Authentic Moroccan Cooking Immersion
- A Day of Sailing and Fishing Off Tangier’s Shores
- Location & Surroundings
- Contact Us
Tangier Loves Cinema: Movie Set Location Tour
Tangier has fostered a love affair with cinema ever since the Lumière brothers shot one of their earliest films, “Le Chevrier Marocain” (“The Moroccan Goatherd”) here in 1897.
Discovering the city’s numerous film sets is one of the most popular things to do in Tangier. During this tour, you will have the pleasure of immersing yourself in history and pop culture as you discover the Tangier of the silver screen, visiting locations which have provided the backdrop for iconic scenes from “Inception,” “The Bourne Ultimatum” and the James Bond movie “Spectre,” along with many others. Your experience concludes with an al fresco screening as evening falls and the stars begin to emerge.
For price information and booking, please contact our concierge team.