- Luxury Accommodation
- Fairmont Spa
- Tennis with Our Director of Operations
- Morning Run with Our General Manager in Parc Perdicaris
- Beach Buggy Adventure
- Exclusive Visit to the American Legation Museum
- The Secrets of Moroccan Basketry
- Tangier’s Traditional Nougat
- Bespoke Traditional Moroccan Beauty Rituals
- Dolphin and Whale Watching in Tarifa
- Villa Tour and Sunset Cocktails
- Exclusive Lunch or Dinner at Rohuna, a Horticulturalist’s Dream
- Authentic Lunch or Dinner with a Moroccan Family in Tangier
- Luxury Beach Picnic
- Scenic Picnic with Panoramic Views
- An Authentic Moroccan Cooking Immersion
- A Day of Sailing and Fishing Off Tangier’s Shores
- Location & Surroundings
- Contact Us
The Secrets of Moroccan Basketry
Basketry is an ancient Berber craft, long the exclusive preserve of women, which requires patience and skilled hands. In the Moroccan countryside, palm leaves are used in the making of woven objects for domestic or farm use including baskets, trivets and hats.
Traditional woven straw hats can be considered handmade works of art – and they’re invaluable as protection from the strong Moroccan sun. Together with a local expert you’ll discover the secrets of this ancient craft, including personalising your hat with the colours of your choice.
Enjoy this experience with our compliments. For booking and information, please contact our concierge team.