- Luxury Accommodation
- Fairmont Spa
- Tennis with Our Director of Operations
- Morning Run with Our General Manager in Parc Perdicaris
- Beach Buggy Adventure
- Exclusive Visit to the American Legation Museum
- The Secrets of Moroccan Basketry
- Tangier’s Traditional Nougat
- Bespoke Traditional Moroccan Beauty Rituals
- Dolphin and Whale Watching in Tarifa
- Villa Tour and Sunset Cocktails
- Exclusive Lunch or Dinner at Rohuna, a Horticulturalist’s Dream
- Authentic Lunch or Dinner with a Moroccan Family in Tangier
- Luxury Beach Picnic
- Scenic Picnic with Panoramic Views
- An Authentic Moroccan Cooking Immersion
- A Day of Sailing and Fishing Off Tangier’s Shores
- Location & Surroundings
- Contact Us
Tangier’s Traditional Nougat
Originating in the Mediterranean region as early as the 18th century, nougat is an aerated confection made by mixing nuts, and sometimes fruit pieces, together in a sugar paste. The result is a sweet delicacy with either a brittle or chewy consistency.
Join us for a tasting session while Ahmed, a famed local nougat shop owner who has run his store in the medina since 1952, shares recipes with us and relates the story of this distinctive delight.
Enjoy this experience with our compliments. For booking and information, please contact our concierge team.