- Luxury Accommodation
- Fairmont Spa
- Tennis with Our Director of Operations
- Morning Run with Our General Manager in Parc Perdicaris
- Beach Buggy Adventure
- Exclusive Visit to the American Legation Museum
- The Secrets of Moroccan Basketry
- Tangier’s Traditional Nougat
- Bespoke Traditional Moroccan Beauty Rituals
- Dolphin and Whale Watching in Tarifa
- Villa Tour and Sunset Cocktails
- Exclusive Lunch or Dinner at Rohuna, a Horticulturalist’s Dream
- Authentic Lunch or Dinner with a Moroccan Family in Tangier
- Luxury Beach Picnic
- Scenic Picnic with Panoramic Views
- An Authentic Moroccan Cooking Immersion
- A Day of Sailing and Fishing Off Tangier’s Shores
- Location & Surroundings
- Contact Us
The spectacular two-bedroom KATARA Suite, situated on the uppermost floor of the hotel, is the pinnacle of luxury accommodation in Tangier.
The vast terrace, poised high above the city, is a breathtaking setting for an unforgettable private reception.
The interior exudes understated sophistication. Opulent fabrics in rich, deep hues echo the unique cosmopolitanism of Tangier. The focal point is the magnificent dining room. Chairs clad in rich red velvet ring a dining table capable of accommodating 12 guests, set beneath a lavish crystal chandelier. The most luxurious suite in Tangier, extending over 332 square metres (3,574 square feet), also offers a spacious living room, a master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom, and a second bedroom, also with a private bathroom.
A stay in the KATARA Suite includes the 24-hour services of a Fairmont Butler, who is on hand to fulfil any whim, from organising a bespoke private excursion to escorting your little ones to the Kids Club.