- Luxury Accommodation
- Fairmont Spa
- Tennis with Our Director of Operations
- Morning Run with Our General Manager in Parc Perdicaris
- Beach Buggy Adventure
- Exclusive Visit to the American Legation Museum
- The Secrets of Moroccan Basketry
- Tangier’s Traditional Nougat
- Bespoke Traditional Moroccan Beauty Rituals
- Dolphin and Whale Watching in Tarifa
- Villa Tour and Sunset Cocktails
- Exclusive Lunch or Dinner at Rohuna, a Horticulturalist’s Dream
- Authentic Lunch or Dinner with a Moroccan Family in Tangier
- Luxury Beach Picnic
- Scenic Picnic with Panoramic Views
- An Authentic Moroccan Cooking Immersion
- A Day of Sailing and Fishing Off Tangier’s Shores
- Location & Surroundings
- Contact Us
Good for the soul.
Founded on the premise that health comes from within, our Social Kitchen presents a menu of fresh, creative and wholesome dishes. Instilled with all the vitality of our very own orange orchard, foods and drinks are simple – but never simplistic – and designed to sustain both body and mind.
Our scrupulous attitude to provenance carries over into our selection of beverages, with rejuvenating cold-pressed juices, fruit-infused waters and inspired mocktails complemented by organic teas and barista coffees. In a bright and welcoming setting – or to take out – it offers honest, flavoursome nourishment all day, every day.
Open seven days a week
From 9am to 6pm