- Luxury Accommodation
- Fairmont Spa
- Tennis with Our Director of Operations
- Morning Run with Our General Manager in Parc Perdicaris
- Beach Buggy Adventure
- Exclusive Visit to the American Legation Museum
- The Secrets of Moroccan Basketry
- Tangier’s Traditional Nougat
- Bespoke Traditional Moroccan Beauty Rituals
- Dolphin and Whale Watching in Tarifa
- Villa Tour and Sunset Cocktails
- Exclusive Lunch or Dinner at Rohuna, a Horticulturalist’s Dream
- Authentic Lunch or Dinner with a Moroccan Family in Tangier
- Luxury Beach Picnic
- Scenic Picnic with Panoramic Views
- An Authentic Moroccan Cooking Immersion
- A Day of Sailing and Fishing Off Tangier’s Shores
- Location & Surroundings
- Contact Us
Location & Surroundings
Tangier sits poised at the northwestern tip of Africa, looking over the Strait of Gibraltar to the place where the Mediterranean and the Atlantic converge. Its strategic location as one of the closest African cities to Europe has gifted it an identity as a melting pot of diverse influences. A place where cultures and ideas merge to form something unique – timeless and yet constantly changing.
Fairmont Tazi Palace Tangier, one of the finest luxury hotels in Morocco and a new city landmark, sits on the crest of a hill above Tangier, swathed in tranquil eucalyptus forest. Spread out below are the white and red roofs of the medina, the labyrinthine old city. Occupying a 1920s palace, the meticulously restored and revitalised former residence of the king’s advisor, our 5-star Tangier hotel places you just 10 minutes from the city’s pulsing heart.
As well as affording you privileged access to the city’s irresistible charms, Fairmont Tazi Palace Tangier is the perfect starting point for endlessly diverse itineraries in northern Morocco. Scenic drives weave amid seaside cliffs, deep lakes, farmlands and hills carpeted with flowers. Your journey is punctuated by picture-perfect towns, from mountain-top Chefchaouen, bathed in countless shades of blue, to the vibrant coastal artists’ haven of Asilah.
Exploring a little further, three of the four Imperial Cities of Morocco – Fes, Meknes and Rabat – are just within reach and studded with astonishing UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The breathtaking Mediterranean coast, with its pristine landscapes and hidden beaches, is essential to any journey of discovery in Morocco’s north. And there is no better way to explore the coast than on a private sailing and fishing trip.
For the utmost in comfort and convenience, contact us to arrange a premium pick-up and drop-off service or a luxury limousine.
Our concierge team is delighted to arrange hourly or daily car rental for you, giving you the freedom to explore Tangier and environs independently.
Complimentary valet parking is available to all our guests.