- Luxury Accommodation
- Fairmont Spa
- Tennis with Our Director of Operations
- Morning Run with Our General Manager in Parc Perdicaris
- Beach Buggy Adventure
- Exclusive Visit to the American Legation Museum
- The Secrets of Moroccan Basketry
- Tangier’s Traditional Nougat
- Bespoke Traditional Moroccan Beauty Rituals
- Dolphin and Whale Watching in Tarifa
- Villa Tour and Sunset Cocktails
- Exclusive Lunch or Dinner at Rohuna, a Horticulturalist’s Dream
- Authentic Lunch or Dinner with a Moroccan Family in Tangier
- Luxury Beach Picnic
- Scenic Picnic with Panoramic Views
- An Authentic Moroccan Cooking Immersion
- A Day of Sailing and Fishing Off Tangier’s Shores
- Location & Surroundings
- Contact Us
Villa Tour and Sunset Cocktails
Interior designer Frank de Biasi first discovered Tangier on a spring break in 1984. But it wasn’t until 2001, when he was working for Peter Marino sourcing rare fabrics and his assistant invited him to stay at the charming home of her mother, painter Elena Prentice, that he fell in love with the city.
We will tour this delightful, artwork-filled villa, and then enjoy sunset cocktails on the lush garden terrace.
For price information and booking, please contact our concierge team.